Tuesday, September 27, 2011

England Day 05: The last day

We start off the last day with a cake of the Stig!
This cake was in the grocery store when I was purchasing food supplies for myself in Italy.
This here is another bout of Marmite products. Marmite Cheddar! I didn't get any, but it was tempting.
This was a very tastey potato samosa! The skin was sooo crispy and the inside was sooo fluffy!
This was errr, an Indian dessert. I have no recollection of what it's called, but it was delicious.
Here's a rather incredible sidewalk parking job performed by Davinder, he took us around this section of England to see some sites like the Webley stadium and the mosque.
This is the Hindu Mosque in the area. It has been under construction for 7 years. The carvings are incredibly intricate and they are all made of stone imported from India. Infact, all the materials for this building is from India.
Another shot of the building.
This was a great restaurant called Indian Summer! They had really great food and, I totally stuffed myself.
Crispy flatbread called pappadam
This is the mango yorgurt drink.
Here is chicken masala (I think) and lamb kebabs.
Some potato fritters.
Can't for the life of me remember what this was.
And finally the um, baked cheese. It's actually a type of mild curd that is solidified into cubes, and seasoned!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. marmite... cheese?!?!
    ew.
    creepy as toffee cheese... just sayin'

    yay indian desserts
    the stig's head seems a bit off... but definitely not something you'd find in Canada

    ReplyDelete