Thursday, September 15, 2011

England day 01: A trip to Ollivanders....

So within Hamley exists a crazy supply shop for wizards and muggles alike....well mainly for muggles who like pretending to be wizards
Here's a fancy broom, I totally forgot to check which one this was or what the name is. Prolly Harry's.
Here's Sir Griffindor's sword, the one that was pulled out of the sorting hat.
And here's the um time machine trinket thingy that was used to um...turn back time.
The wands of all the main characters. They were all carved from wood and laquered!
Here's some more wands incase you didn't like any of the main characters.
This is the miniature version of the chess set that knocked out Ronald from the first film.... I swear I just read the books for enjoyment, I'm not a crazy fan, I just remembered what happened because I saw the film.
And of course the Golden Snitch. The craftsmanship is exquisit and the wings were very very finely detailed.

Anyhoo, more to follow later!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment