Tuesday, September 20, 2011

England day 01: A trip to the Queen's department store

The next and final part of the day. We went to Harrods. This is an incredibly high end shopping center and grocery store. The Queen of England shops here rather frequently from what I've heard. There are also incredibly rich Arabs there with their super modified super cars too. The cars shown are from the UAE, directly imported by the Arabs who came to England to escape the Scorching heat of their home country in the summer. Pretty much the exact opposite of those who fly to Florida, lol! Thus, it's the top afluent neighbourhood in London.
Look at all those high end pre-made meals. Tho since the queen has her own personal chef, I doubt she shops here for groceries.
Here's the deli, I love the guy's hat!
For the guys who are tired of following their wives. It's an expresso bar!
The caviar on the left, and wine on the right. I think there's well over a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of food behind that glass alone!
This is a memorial of the Late Princess Diana and Dodi.
Rich Arab Maybach, and Porche Cayan in the back.
Here's a completely two tone Matte White Rolles Royce.
Two more Rolles Royces, there was a fourth, but it was a regular non modified model...I was already Jaded.
After walking around, I was already tired (I had just arrived at 10:30 that morning), so we went out for Portuguese food. It's call Peri Peri, and all those bottles in the back (minus the heinz, was a different chili sauce).
Wish I took more pictures of thsi sword, but it's a 16th century Japanese Katana. My friend who's place I stayed at had a few....so cool!!!!

This concludes my first day. I took tonnes of pics. What I've shared here is only the tip of the iceburg. However for the sake of time, I can't post them all up! Such a shame, there's lots to share. Till the next post!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment