Sunday, March 11, 2012

Torino Italy: A Sunday with a food fair!!!

So this takes place on a bright sunny day after church, I was walking back home and figured that I would explore the area on the way home.
Here's some parked cars, the focus is that washroom booth in the back! I haven't gone in one of those yet, but I've heard that it's almost like a home bathroom.

Here's the Mole, it's the tallest building in Torino. And it's home to the museum of film.

Just a crazy sculpture in the area.

Food fair! I love all the stands

This was a stall full of dried tomatos, garlic, cheese, salami, sausages and anything dried.

Marzipan fruits!
Nothing like a crazy meat BBQ for your day
His Hat is awesome!
That was the pasta mobile, with all different kinds of hand made pasta
Me with my meat plate from the BBQ place

Here's the Fish Stall

This was my favourite stall. All they sold was dried peppers and sausages....made from wild boar! I was instantly attracted by the boar head in the back. They gave me a sample and I walked away with an amazing sausage. Too bad I haven't found him since this picture.

Here's a chocolate bar. Torino is actually famous for chocolates. There are few super expensive and prestigious places here. And these places have master class chocolatiers! One of them is Peryano, and it was practically 60 euros for a Kg of chocolate. But they were delicous.

No comments:

Post a Comment